Apply today with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work For Us?
We offer various benefits, including flexible work arrangements, rewarding careers, and international travel. In addition, we take career development seriously and provide professional training opportunities.
Interested in Joining Us?
View our positions available and apply for the ones that suit your qualifications. You are still welcome to send your CV to email@example.com if you don’t find a match. We continually go through our CV pool for new job opportunities.
- Perform Financial, Operational, and compliance audits and ad hoc assignments.
- Develop and enhance sector-based knowledge.
- Preparation of system notes for process under review using narratives and/or flow charts and assist in identification of key risks and controls in place to mitigate such risk.
- Assist in the development of risk-based audit programs.
- Assist in the development of detailed audit work papers incorporating test schedules to ensure that the audit objectives are met.
- Completion of audit steps/ tests assigned to self within agreed time budgets. Keeping the in-charge/Manager informed of progress for any project time extension.
- Ensure that all work papers are prepared and adequate, clear and relevant evidence obtained to sufficiently support the audit conclusion. All work papers should have properly referenced.
- Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, analysis, etc.
- Based on evidence gathered and testing performed conclude clearly on each step assigned bearing in mind that the internal controls being tested are suitable, efficient and effective and the audit objective has been met.
- Responsible for discussing and validating any audit exceptions/ weakness/ concerns highlighted during review, identifying related risks, recommend corrective action/improvements and document relevant Management responses.
- Quantify where possible the value of impact and incorporate them in the exception, ensure that proper appendix is maintained for all noted exceptions.
- Assess, where applicable, compliance with the International Accounting Standards (IAS), Regulatory requirements, Company Policies & Procedures and DoA etc.
- Contribute to the identification of key risks and controls during each audit project and evaluate and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the entity internal controls.
- Prepare cost plans from initial planning documentation and develop them through approval processes to project implementation.
- Establish new, and modified cost planning systems.
- Maintain all cost control procedures working within the guidelines set out within the Group policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the compilation of all weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required.
- Be aware of new materials and methods of construction that the company may employ, as well as a sound knowledge of the latest regulations, codes of practice, and DLD requirements.
- Be aware of best practices to develop projects toward our goal of zero net carbon.
- Ensure that subordinates receive the required training and mentorship for them to learn and thrive in their responsibilities.
- Be responsible for all cost control procedures, including managing and controlling the budget and valuations by always updating the estimated final costs, and having the ability to show absolute cost and value reconciliation.
- Be able to control all commercial tasks and responsibilities on large Sites, including those more than 200 units.
- Contribute to the conceptual designs/options to ensure the design is kept within the budgeted values.
- Compile Site Start budget, liaising with all Departments to ensure the document is completed on time to allow the construction to commence, and Sales to start marketing.
- Lead the value engineering, including updating Group and Regional site review documents, to ensure we achieve the best value.
- Maintain budget control throughout development; and manage cost overruns within contingency levels.
- Complete accurate costing for each aspect of site development.
- Analyse and report on costs and cash flow using the support systems available.
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods, and materials, using Group Procedures.
- Compile subcontractor recommendations for approval.
- Effective collaboration and providing assistance to the project manager, client representatives, contractor’s team and other external contacts during the whole project cycle.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g., manuals and workflows).
- Acts as an effective Document Controller by duly stamping and maintaining project document registers both from the Client, Contractors, and other parties involved in the Project.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Providing support to the project team in the implementation of document workflows and template.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Effective implementation of proposed improvements to internal processes and procedures for the efficient and effective administration of all office procedures within the project office.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in UAE Real Estate Development.
- Familiarity with project management.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).